Every child with SEN deserves to thrive and succeed.
The Trust seeks to build on and strengthen, by formalising and further developing the established joint working within the existing Norfolk Association of Special School Head teacher (NASSH) partnership. In our view children have the best chance of success when they:
- have their personalised needs fully and consistently met.
- learn things which interest them and are useful to them.
- have high quality learning experiences personalised to their individual needs.
- have high expectations of themselves and their community and aspire to their goals.
- feel safe and secure.
- enjoy their school experience.
- feel cared for and understood.
- feel valued and respected as individuals.
- attend regularly.
- have a sense of belonging to their community.
- are inspired by their environment .
The TRUST Norfolk-SEN will ensure a high quality learning experience for children and young people within the Norfolk-wide community. The Trust will work closely with all relevant communities to raise aspirations and create opportunities and contribute fully to the life of those communities. The creation of the Trust will provide a strong and well-tested legal entity through which to collaborate with our partners for the benefit of our students. Every learner will be empowered and enabled to lead an independent, healthy and fulfilling life.